Wednesday, November 7, 2007

FriXion


Even in this age where just about everyone swear by using computers to get work done, let's face it, we can't do w/o the good ole pen and paper.

Scribbles and mind-maps help us structure our thoughts and so nothing beats a note pad and pen in hand. :-)


But we all hate it as n when we make mistakes.
No 'cut n paste' or hitting the trusty (or disastrous!) 'Edit' or 'Delete' key, only the Correction fluid that kills brain cells or the flimsy correction tape.

Now, those days are over with Pilot's FriXion-Ball pen. It's not a 'ball pen' but a gel-ink, btw. LOL

Friction was never more useful and appreciated. Erase... Erase...! Wink.


Check out the the cool frosty shades and hot-rod graphics! :op

2 comments:

Q said...

This pen writes like a dream, I tell ya. :-)

And the frixion-ball at the back which only works for this pen's ink and none other, is quite an ease to use.

It's THAT GOOD.

Why da hell would I have an entire entry on it anyway, huh? :)
Try it pronto at all good book shop near you.

Q said...

I 'glided' my way through my final exam paper of my entire student life with a FriXion. :-)

My essays have never been neater. LOL

Feedback:
This pen, though, lasted only for a single paper. The ink, apparently,runs out pretty quickly. Have a spare, always.