Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fighting DEPRESSION

We all have days when depression sets in ....

The helplessness. The frustration. The dilemmas. The torment.

For all thosereading my post.... let's discuss. Feel free to let loose here ... LOL

How does one fight depression?

i) Exercise?
ii) Drink you sorrows away?
iii) Get high on _________ ?
iv) Talk to some one? Pour you hearts out...
v) Dance the night away
vi) Get into a boxing session
vii) Holla at the open sea
viii) Holla at that loved one you take for granted ever so often?
ix) Cry and let tears drain it all away...
x) Or simply ... sulk . 'Shucks! Shucks! Shucks!' (haha)

OR... are you already on medication? Then my heart does go out to you. :[)

2 comments:

Yolanda Z said...

I was on prozac for a while when I broke up with my first bf. I tell u, it didn't work on me. I think I battle it for almost a year.

On the rebound period, well I definitely partied my socks off, I consume nothing but alcohol and water for 5 solid days, think I only ate a banana on the third day, my wt drop from a 45kg to 41kg. Madness I know. It drop further over the next few weeks. Hardcore drowning period.

And I seriously think crying is the best medicine. Letting it all out, and you will just be numb towards everything after.

Sheesh, I don't even think I had the strength to exercise, I was like a drug addict, waiting to die.

LOLz. So you better sick help, if you think you are falling into it. By the time, I realise I was depress, it was too late.

But you will emerge stronger than before.

*winks* :)

Q said...

Wow, you had it hard huh?

Glad that you're doing fine now...when you can talk about then its def behind you.