Saturday, May 26, 2007

AMO Complete Moistureplus Multipurpose Solution........ OUT

I'm just like a lot of people these days.... not blessed with perfect eyesight (since 4th Grade no less)

And since I am not a Nerd, I wear contacts.

Been using the the above product for years and now I know I've possibly been inducing possible 'infections (caused) by Acanthamoeba, a naturally occurring water-borne organism which can contribute to serious corneal infections.'

OMG.

It's off the shelves and I am down with nothing... LOL

3 comments:

Q said...

And today when I put my contacts on... it hurt like hell!!

Mind over matter? Mere conincidence?

YIKES !!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

so how abot the look when u wearing glasses....really wanna see