Saturday, May 15, 2010

Delicious! Bite me.




Believe it or not my boyfriend recommended this product to me. And I'm glad I took his advice.




What the product claims:


When our skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich color below the
surface, enabling it to literally glow. But when skin is dry, its surface
becomes uneven and rough, leaving it looking dull.

Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion penetrates deeply to smooth away roughness and the appearance of dark spots, so your skin can glow from within.



Key Ingredients: Rich cocoa butter - helps to even skin tone
Conditioning moisturizers - leave skin smooth and supple



What can I say :

-Firstly, it smells amazing. You can even use it before perfume and it brings out the fragrance. Also, this lotion doesn't smell like the Palmer's Cocao Butter creams - This one has a Vanilla+Cocao scent.


-Secondly, it's so cheap! It's nice to see not ALL companies have increased their prices and for a little over 5 bucks I'd say it's very reasonable for such a big bottle. ~FashionAddicts

Q...yummy ...me.

No comments: