Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beauty and Brains

Tyra Banks gets up three hours early so she has time to work out and put on her make-up.


The 37-year-old model-and-television presenter is currently studying at Harvard Business School and admitted she rises at 4.45am in order to get ready to meet her study group at 7.30am every morning.

She explained: 'I have to work out and eat breakfast beforehand and get ready and be a female. But in the end, I never would have had it any other way. I have made life-long friends among my classmates.'

Meanwhile the busy entrepreneur has today (15.03.11) launched her own beauty and style website, TypeF, where women can input their vital statistic and every time they log on, are greeted with content matched to their physical characteristics.

Tyra explained to USA Today: 'We decided to keep a blank slate for women to fill in what that F means to them. It's done with humor and fun. It's a very specific voice. TypeF is saying,
'No, you are good enough. You deserve to wear that trend too.''

2 comments:

Jimmy Dean said...

Wow, 4:45 is way early for me haha. I used to wake up for school at 5:00 and it sucked.

bima muhammad rizki said...

asdasasddas