Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mom's Naked



Heidi Klum says being naked in front of her family is 'not a big deal'.


She reveals ,
"...has no problem showing off her fabulous figure in front of her husband Seal and the three children they raise together. ... the children see you naked or in lingerie all the time so it's not a big deal for us."


Heidi also revealed she not only has to maintain her slimline figure for work, but also to keep the romance alive in her marriage.

She said, "I don't want to be a slouch bag, I have to keep up appearances."

Dear Heidi, for your hussy, we can understand.

But to walk around with your fanny fan-fair for your kids?!


'Less it's some dirty men pretending to be your kids.

What kind of 'appearance' does she envision for her kids' eyes, anyway?

Otherwise, I 'm not quite sure.... if I'd want to see my mom's ... Ewwwww!!!!!


Q Wink*

No comments: